Handling of Personal Information
* This site respects the privacy of all users.
Consent to Collection of Personal Information
Protection of Children's Personal Information
① When collecting the personal information of children under the age of14, the company obtains consent from the minor's legal representative..
② The legal representative of a child under the age of 14, may request access to, correction of, or withdrawal of consent to the child's personal information, and the company will respond promptly if such a request is made.
Collected Items of Personal Information
Purposes for Collecting and Using Personal Information
Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
① Your personal information will be destroyed once the following purposes for collecting or providing personal information are met.
- In the case of membership registration data, when membership is withdrawn or revoked
- In the case of payment information, when the payment is completed or when the prescription period for extinguishment of bonds has expired
- In the case of delivery information, when goods or services are delivered or provided (except in cases where it is necessary to preserve them in accordance with the provisions of laws such as the Commercial Act).
② We will obtain your consent if we need to retain your personal information beyond the above holding period.
Procedures and Methods for Destroying Personal Information
In general, once the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been accomplished, the company destroys the data immediately. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
① Destruction procedure
After the purpose of membership registration etc. is accomplished, the information entered by the member is transferred to a separate database (or a separate filing cabinet in the case of a paper copy), and is destroyed after being stored for a specified period of time in accordance with the internal policy and other applicable laws and regulations regarding information protection (refer to retention and use period). Personal information transferred to a separate database will not be used for any purpose other than retention, except as required by law.
② Destruction method
- Personal data stored in electronic file formats is deleted using a technical method that prevents the record from being reproduced.
Provision of Personal Information
In general, the company does not share users' personal information with third parties. However, the following exceptions apply.
- When users agree in advance
- When an investigation agency makes a request in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or in accordance with the procedures and methods specified in the laws for the purpose of investigation
Consignment of Collected Personal Information
Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and How to Exercise Them
Users can inquire about or change their registered personal information at any time, as well as cancel their membership.
In order to inquire about or modify users' personal information, click "Change Personal Information" (or "Edit Member Information"), or click "Withdraw Membership" to cancel membership (withdraw consent). After going through the identity verification process, you can directly view and correct your personal information, or cancel your membership.
Alternatively, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone, or through e-mail, we will take action without delay.
If you request the correction of errors in personal information, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction has been completed. Furthermore, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will promptly notify the third party of the outcome of the correction so that the correction can be made.
Personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the user's request is handled by the company as specified in the "Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company" and is not permitted to be viewed or used for any other purpose.
Customer Service Related to Personal Information